Internet LOL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Internet LOL

shits and giggles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Longest Thread in Music

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Longest Thread in Music Empty Longest Thread in Music Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:48 pm

irene

irene

P sure that "Come As You Are" is one of my favorite songs of all time

2Longest Thread in Music Empty Re: Longest Thread in Music Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:08 pm

doc

doc
Admin

fuckin, is anyone here an arcade fire fan? i've owned funeral for like 4 years and never really felt like listening to it. always loved 'power out' but beyond that i have a hard time getting past the vocals.

http://www.rateyourmusic.com/~docdaneeka

3Longest Thread in Music Empty Re: Longest Thread in Music Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:52 am

rosey

rosey

They're ok.....kind of band that I'd rather go see live than sit down and listen to through my headphones.

4Longest Thread in Music Empty Re: Longest Thread in Music Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:22 pm

oznz

oznz

i think i had a burned copy of em at some point when my bf liked them but i never really caught onto more than one or two songs and they never stuck and soon he got over em too i guess

5Longest Thread in Music Empty Re: Longest Thread in Music Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:29 am

oznz

oznz

well i am high as fuck listening to free bird WHAT OF IT?

6Longest Thread in Music Empty Re: Longest Thread in Music Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:29 am

oznz

oznz

well now its the vaselines but that is cool too

7Longest Thread in Music Empty Re: Longest Thread in Music Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:33 am

doc

doc
Admin

i'm digging funeral more after a few listens. it starts going right past me after track 4 but up to that point it's gorgeous. wondering if i'm just running out of steam for it by then.

http://www.rateyourmusic.com/~docdaneeka

8Longest Thread in Music Empty Re: Longest Thread in Music Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:35 am

oznz

oznz

reminds me i dled the mgmt album and listened to it with my friend from my quite nice speakers really loud while we were sitting on the floor on pillows after smokin ga massive bowl

sorry this is a phase it'll pass soon enough

9Longest Thread in Music Empty Re: Longest Thread in Music Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:58 pm

irene

irene

oznz wrote:well i am high as fuck listening to free bird WHAT OF IT?

I've only heard that song two times in my entire life; the first time I was nineteen, the other time I was twenty-one

10Longest Thread in Music Empty Re: Longest Thread in Music Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:26 pm

oznz

oznz

intense memories eh?

11Longest Thread in Music Empty Re: Longest Thread in Music Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:16 am

oznz

oznz

i spent a lot of the night listening to hipster-dancey music that my friend's ex-boyfriend was playing on itunes on my computer. well her/our other friend also played a few things but yeah was a pretty fun night all told

12Longest Thread in Music Empty Re: Longest Thread in Music Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:09 pm

rosey

rosey

I've followed this band around the country for years and finally got to see them in a decent size venue last night in Manchester.

13Longest Thread in Music Empty Re: Longest Thread in Music Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:10 am

D is for 'Damski

D is for 'Damski

I'm in a 2 month long obsession with The Mars Volta. They are incredible. I am currently listening to their hilariously-titled 4th album, THE BEDLAM IN GOLIATH. Their music beats the shit out of you. I'm going to see them live in Leeds next month Very Happy

http://www.myspace.com/ruberlaris

14Longest Thread in Music Empty Re: Longest Thread in Music Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:50 pm

irene

irene

oznz wrote:intense memories eh?

No I only remember the first time because it was in a music class, the second time was when I told my brother I didn't know the band that does it (can't think of it offhand) but then he played that song for me in his car and I was like oh wait maybe I do know that band

15Longest Thread in Music Empty Re: Longest Thread in Music Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:37 pm

oznz

oznz

lynyrd skynyrd

16Longest Thread in Music Empty Re: Longest Thread in Music Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:20 pm

irene

irene

YEAH

usually I don't listen to that kinda music

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum