Internet LOL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Internet LOL

shits and giggles

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Longest Thread in Tech

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Longest Thread in Tech Empty The Longest Thread in Tech Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:31 am

oznz

oznz

anticipated to be short but whooo knows

i'm actually really enjoying using a real full sized keyboard and mouse with my laptop i know it's kind of overkill but really why not since my dad had some extras and i have extra space when i'm using my desk which is pretty much all the time cept when i'm doing my show

i'm not sure what i'll do with so many f keys, a forward delete, and a real number pad (when i took computer keyboarding i actually learned how to use it!)

oh and its an apple keyboard which is good BUT the best part is the mouse is NOT an apple mouse so i also have a real live right click! one of the most annoying things about apple mice is that you have to do ctrl click to right click. oh yeah and theres a scroll wheel on the mouse too i am in heaven. and thats not even considering the fact that its a million times easier to get to where i want on the screen th an with the touchpad. so even though i have the ability to create even more easy shortcuts, i'm less likely to need them since i can click things effortlessly whereas i avoided it whenever possible before

2The Longest Thread in Tech Empty Re: The Longest Thread in Tech Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:05 am

Davin_Bacon

Davin_Bacon

I really prefer a smaller keyboard, and I use my touch pad a lot. When I use my desktop I use a trackball, I also prefer that for gaming.

3The Longest Thread in Tech Empty Re: The Longest Thread in Tech Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:08 am

oznz

oznz

touchpad just pisses me off really id unno why

also i hate some keyboards but this one has keys that move really easy so i like it

4The Longest Thread in Tech Empty Re: The Longest Thread in Tech Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:15 am

Davin_Bacon

Davin_Bacon

A friend of mine had a heavier one, he bought it from some guy that had it made so it would feel more like a type writer.

5The Longest Thread in Tech Empty Re: The Longest Thread in Tech Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:57 am

oznz

oznz

well that sounds like all the annoyance but none of the coolness of a typewriter

well maybe if they'd left off the delete key i guess!

6The Longest Thread in Tech Empty Re: The Longest Thread in Tech Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:56 am

Davin_Bacon

Davin_Bacon

It has all the keys, the keys are made a little heavy, takes a little more force to press. The Model M is famous for this.

7The Longest Thread in Tech Empty Re: The Longest Thread in Tech Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:51 pm

oznz

oznz

Davin_Bacon wrote:It has all the keys, the keys are made a little heavy, takes a little more force to press. The Model M is famous for this.

oh i know i was just joking that they would have to remove the delete key to replicate all the annoyance of a typewriter

8The Longest Thread in Tech Empty Re: The Longest Thread in Tech Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:54 pm

oznz

oznz

though you know what i do think is kinda cool is an electronic typewriter. i was looking at some the last time i went to a thrift store and it seemed neat though not nearly as awesome as if i'd found a real live typewriter. man, my mom used to have one in her office i wonder if she still has it maybe she put it in storage when she closed her practice.

9The Longest Thread in Tech Empty Re: The Longest Thread in Tech Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:44 am

Davin_Bacon

Davin_Bacon

oznz wrote:
Davin_Bacon wrote:It has all the keys, the keys are made a little heavy, takes a little more force to press. The Model M is famous for this.

oh i know i was just joking that they would have to remove the delete key to replicate all the annoyance of a typewriter
oh, my mistake.

10The Longest Thread in Tech Empty Re: The Longest Thread in Tech Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:01 pm

oznz

oznz

yeah apparently i'm not being very clear lately. maybe i never was

11The Longest Thread in Tech Empty Re: The Longest Thread in Tech Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:03 pm

Davin_Bacon

Davin_Bacon

oznz wrote:yeah apparently i'm not being very clear lately. maybe i never was
Probably just me; sarcasm, or thinly veiled humor never works online for me.

12The Longest Thread in Tech Empty Re: The Longest Thread in Tech Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:11 pm

irene

irene

Every fucking time I go to move my fucking mouse it fucking double clicks when I only want to click one, or I'll right-click on something and then it'll also click on whatever the mouse happens to be over and it is driving me fucking insane.

13The Longest Thread in Tech Empty Re: The Longest Thread in Tech Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:04 am

oznz

oznz

this mouse sucks because the scrolly thing doesnt work properly

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum