Internet LOL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Internet LOL

shits and giggles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thread to let out whatever you want to say

+7
Kyle
D is for 'Damski
doc
oznz
thrills&spills
irene
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 19]

irene

irene

Others reserve the right to reply to it

thrills&spills

thrills&spills

PEOPLE DOWNSTAIRS STOP THE FUCKIN BEATS, I HAVE AN EXAM AT HALF 9 IN THE MORNIN

irene

irene

memo to self:
never wear this top again
you like the way it feels far too much

Last edited by jillyconjem on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total

irene

irene

jillyconjem wrote:I need to get shorts. I'm gonna die this summer if I have to live in jeans and sweats.

co-signed

my mom's takin me down to target on wednesday to buy short shorts

this pleases irene

irene

irene

ALTHOUGH i'll inevitably have to deal with the fact that whenever i wear them i'll have nice and smooth legs and i'll constantly have the urge to feel my legs for the smoothness

it's easier not to cop a feel on myself when i'm wearing more clothing

irene

irene

Sometimes I just wait online for certain people to come online, and then they don't, and I feel really really let down and sad.

I tell myself it's dumb 'cause obviously other people can have a life outside of the internet and after all I do and stuff but

still

Sad

thrills&spills

thrills&spills

nice-ish but somewhat boring day to end university forever. got up at 8 and went to starbuck's with amy and nikita, then sat a 3 hour exam... at one o clock went and had a drink with nikita, amy, sarah, chloe and drew then we got a pizza and ate in the park, stayed in the park for a few hours then went to have a few more drinks but we were all absolutely wrecked.

once again, "hottest day of the year". jesus it's warm.

irene

irene

Thread to let out whatever you want to say E5a125ce

The tea cup and saucer look a bit awkward but I pushed the pencil too hard in to go back and redraw it :S

oznz

oznz

irene wrote:memo to self:
never wear this top again
you like the way it feels far too much

why is this a problem?

mm and yeah during the summer pretty much all i wear is skirts (and now dresses, well this one dress at least that i'm wearing now) shorts just don't look good on me anymore so i dont even want to try any on. well i sleep in soffes but i can't wear those out like i did in middle school. so yeah.

irene that octopus is awesome

also this board pisses me the fuck off because when i'm at this post a reply page there is nothing telling me what thread it is i'm replying to. WHAT THE FUCK does it honestly expect me to remember?

irene

irene

because I was getting turned on by the way it was rubbing against mah skin! D:

and thanks. I showed it to my dad and he didn't believe I drew it... HOW INSULTING

It doesn't say it in the title bar but if you look at the top it says like

Internet LOL » Not The Pit » General Chat » Thread to let out whatever you want to say » New post

?

irene

irene

P.S. I was watching this thing where they had the IRA vs the Taliban and they gave the IRA the advantage when it came to assault rifles because they use AR-15s, whereas the Taliban uses AK-47s

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

When is an AR-15 better than an AK-47?

Oh yeah that's right

NEVER

It was p funny watching their simulation, the Taliban basically took out everyone in the IRA save one guy who then proceeded to take out everyone in the Taliban p much

lulz

Also, the Irish guy they had who was an expert on the IRA had a really fucking hot voice

oznz

oznz

irene wrote:because I was getting turned on by the way it was rubbing against mah skin! D:

and thanks. I showed it to my dad and he didn't believe I drew it... HOW INSULTING

Internet LOL » Not The Pit » General Chat » Thread to let out whatever you want to say » New post

?

NOT IF YOU QUOTE SOMETHING

try it

irene

irene

oznz wrote:
irene wrote:because I was getting turned on by the way it was rubbing against mah skin! D:

?

NOT IF YOU QUOTE SOMETHING

try it

OH MY GOD

oznz

oznz

pretty fucked up

irene

irene

I sense it as a fatal flaw in their design

Last edited by jillyconjem on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total

irene

irene

Thanks jillbear

oznz

oznz

irene wrote:I sense it as a fatal flaw in their design

for serious

irene

irene

I swear to God my sister is fucking retarded.

oznz

oznz

i will corroborate that
what did she do now?

irene

irene

Well it's just that there's people working on our house, and she sleeps when they're here and leaves before they leave.

I came home yesterday and there was open windows and shit.

>: (

irene

irene

Oh goddammit I am retarded

I got here early and shit just so I could have my own table and this woman comes over and goes "Can I sit here?" and I told her "Sure"

SON OF A

oznz

oznz

cursed propriety

irene

irene

Apparently my parents are supposed to go get the stuff so I can have the internet back, but, tbh, I'm not really holding my breath.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 19]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum