Internet LOL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Internet LOL

shits and giggles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Post the Song Stuck in Your Head

+6
javi
Davin_Bacon
doc
oznz
irene
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Post the Song Stuck in Your Head - Page 4 Empty Re: Post the Song Stuck in Your Head Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:43 pm

oznz

oznz

what no i was asking you what is your game as in why would you take it away after putting it there. there are a million 80s songs how could i possibly guess?

that isn't seriously the name of a song?

77Post the Song Stuck in Your Head - Page 4 Empty Re: Post the Song Stuck in Your Head Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:53 pm

rosey

rosey

I didn't take it away...it just didn't show up. It was there in the preview thingy and then must have got sucked down a big hole. ( I reckon cris has got this thing wired up to reject anything that he finds distasteful)

78Post the Song Stuck in Your Head - Page 4 Empty Re: Post the Song Stuck in Your Head Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:44 pm

oznz

oznz

lol i dunno even when i try to quote it its just nto there. ususally when things dont show up they are still in teh code somehow this is strange

79Post the Song Stuck in Your Head - Page 4 Empty Re: Post the Song Stuck in Your Head Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:06 am

irene

irene

80Post the Song Stuck in Your Head - Page 4 Empty Re: Post the Song Stuck in Your Head Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:34 pm

doc

doc
Admin

http://www.rateyourmusic.com/~docdaneeka

81Post the Song Stuck in Your Head - Page 4 Empty Re: Post the Song Stuck in Your Head Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:29 pm

rosey

rosey

my favourite Disney movie by miles and miles

82Post the Song Stuck in Your Head - Page 4 Empty Re: Post the Song Stuck in Your Head Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:41 pm

irene

irene

HOLY SHIT I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT THAT SONG YESTERDAY.

83Post the Song Stuck in Your Head - Page 4 Empty Re: Post the Song Stuck in Your Head Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:10 pm

rosey

rosey

someone mentioned to me that it was 8 years since Stuart Adamson took his life and this song has been churning around in my head.

84Post the Song Stuck in Your Head - Page 4 Empty Re: Post the Song Stuck in Your Head Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:13 pm

rosey

rosey

is this thing playing silly beggars again?

85Post the Song Stuck in Your Head - Page 4 Empty Re: Post the Song Stuck in Your Head Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:23 pm

rosey

rosey

ah well, if we can't have the music we can have the words

Chance.

All the rain came down on a cold new town
As he carried you away
From your father's hand that always seemed like a fist
Reaching out to make you pay
He came like a hero from the factory floor
With the sun and moon as gifts
But the only son you ever saw
Where the two he left you with
Oh lord where did the feeling go
Oh lord I never felt so low
Now the skirts hang so heavy around your head
That you never knew you were young
Because you played chance with a lifetime's romance
And the price was far too long
Oh lord where did the feeling go
Oh lord I never felt so low

86Post the Song Stuck in Your Head - Page 4 Empty Re: Post the Song Stuck in Your Head Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:52 pm

irene

irene

87Post the Song Stuck in Your Head - Page 4 Empty Re: Post the Song Stuck in Your Head Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:50 pm

rosey

rosey

the very lovely Andy Yorke and friends

88Post the Song Stuck in Your Head - Page 4 Empty Re: Post the Song Stuck in Your Head Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:28 pm

rosey

rosey

Being down in Manchester, as I was the other week, always makes certain music come into my mind and Joy Division are usually pretty dominant. I don't have any of their stuff on my computer so I was digging around on youtube and found this amazing version of Love Will tear Us Apart. I was always aware of the lyric but it seems even more powerful here where I'm not distracted by the urge to dance.

89Post the Song Stuck in Your Head - Page 4 Empty Re: Post the Song Stuck in Your Head Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:21 pm

oznz

oznz

man that version really is beautiful. such a lovely song.

90Post the Song Stuck in Your Head - Page 4 Empty Re: Post the Song Stuck in Your Head Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:20 pm

irene

irene

kill me

91Post the Song Stuck in Your Head - Page 4 Empty Re: Post the Song Stuck in Your Head Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:27 pm

rosey

rosey

from my favourite U2 album

92Post the Song Stuck in Your Head - Page 4 Empty Re: Post the Song Stuck in Your Head Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:02 pm

rosey

rosey

That last one lead me to this - probably my favourite U2 song if not my favourite song ever - despite all the flag-waving and politics of the video I think it's basically a love song and for that I adore it.

93Post the Song Stuck in Your Head - Page 4 Empty Re: Post the Song Stuck in Your Head Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:48 pm

irene

irene

94Post the Song Stuck in Your Head - Page 4 Empty Re: Post the Song Stuck in Your Head Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:48 am

doc

doc
Admin

http://www.rateyourmusic.com/~docdaneeka

95Post the Song Stuck in Your Head - Page 4 Empty Re: Post the Song Stuck in Your Head Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:06 am

Rebecca.

96Post the Song Stuck in Your Head - Page 4 Empty Re: Post the Song Stuck in Your Head Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:28 pm

irene

irene

I basically have it all learned on guitar but I haven't played it properly b/c my guitar I was learning it on is too small and my acoustic guitar needs new strings :S

97Post the Song Stuck in Your Head - Page 4 Empty Re: Post the Song Stuck in Your Head Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:00 pm

rosey

rosey

^ loved this song when it first came out and then as time went on it became a 'meh, Oasis' kind of thing. Now, 15? years later, ....I love it again. Great song.

98Post the Song Stuck in Your Head - Page 4 Empty Re: Post the Song Stuck in Your Head Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:14 pm

irene

irene

99Post the Song Stuck in Your Head - Page 4 Empty Re: Post the Song Stuck in Your Head Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:47 pm

rosey

rosey

Thanks to jayney for reminding me of this

100Post the Song Stuck in Your Head - Page 4 Empty Re: Post the Song Stuck in Your Head Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:08 am

Davin_Bacon

Davin_Bacon

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum