Internet LOL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Internet LOL

shits and giggles

You are not connected. Please login or register

itt post paintings you liek

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1itt post paintings you liek Empty itt post paintings you liek Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:48 pm

irene

irene

itt post paintings you liek Christinasworld

itt post paintings you liek 1937.3

itt post paintings you liek The%20Bridge%20by%20Joseph%20Stella

itt post paintings you liek Cole_mountain_sunrise1826

2itt post paintings you liek Empty Re: itt post paintings you liek Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:52 pm

thrills&spills

thrills&spills

itt post paintings you liek 1973_dali_gala_stereo_painting-wr4001

3itt post paintings you liek Empty Re: itt post paintings you liek Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:24 pm

irene

irene

I had more but I couldn't find them on google image search ;_;

In particular I was looking for that Twilight one that looks all cool and shit but I couldn't remember who painted it and typing in "painting twilight" or "twilight painting" just turns up stuff like PAINTINGS OF ROBERT PATTINSON

4itt post paintings you liek Empty Re: itt post paintings you liek Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:00 pm

oznz

oznz

this is the painting i did my essay on for the art portion of my russian culture class in petersburg

itt post paintings you liek Billow

Last edited by oznz on Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

5itt post paintings you liek Empty Re: itt post paintings you liek Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:10 pm

irene

irene

I don't see a painting in yr post Roser

6itt post paintings you liek Empty Re: itt post paintings you liek Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:24 pm

oznz

oznz

thats cuz the website sucks. i also cant see some of hte pictures you've posted and daniel have posted but whatever. i cant find another good quality large one so i dunno maybe i will dl that picture and then upload it to imgshck

7itt post paintings you liek Empty Re: itt post paintings you liek Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:24 pm

oznz

oznz

oznz wrote:thats cuz the website sucks. i also cant see some of hte pictures you've posted and daniel have posted but whatever. i cant find another good quality large one so i dunno maybe i will dl that picture and then upload it to imgshck

but tell me if this one works first

itt post paintings you liek G

edit fuck it doesnt

8itt post paintings you liek Empty Re: itt post paintings you liek Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:27 pm

oznz

oznz

HERE

itt post paintings you liek Billow

9itt post paintings you liek Empty Re: itt post paintings you liek Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:41 pm

irene

irene

Ooooooh, I like that.

10itt post paintings you liek Empty Re: itt post paintings you liek Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:56 pm

oznz

oznz

its huge too! saw it in the russian museum. well not huge. cuz the last day of pompeii is in the same room and that my friend is huge. but this painting right here is definitely rather large

11itt post paintings you liek Empty Re: itt post paintings you liek Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:17 am

irene

irene

Turns out the one I had been thinking of was "Starry Night," not Twilight. LOL I WAS WAY OFF... knew it had a night in it tho

itt post paintings you liek 751px-VanGogh-starry_night_edit

12itt post paintings you liek Empty Re: itt post paintings you liek Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:59 am

oznz

oznz

man that is like the most famous painting ever lol

13itt post paintings you liek Empty Re: itt post paintings you liek Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:48 pm

irene

irene

I'm in airhead itt post paintings you liek Icon_redface

14itt post paintings you liek Empty Re: itt post paintings you liek Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:39 am

Rebecca.

Salvador Dali's collection of Alice in Wonderland images are neat - saw them in the Dali Museum in Berlin Very Happy

itt post paintings you liek DALI1007P

Anything by Gottfried Helnwein.

itt post paintings you liek Gh3473

15itt post paintings you liek Empty Re: itt post paintings you liek Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:46 am

oznz

oznz

thats a painting??

and that is cool i've never seen those dalis nice

16itt post paintings you liek Empty Re: itt post paintings you liek Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:57 pm

doc

doc
Admin

woah the dali is awesome, looks like ralph steadman.

http://www.rateyourmusic.com/~docdaneeka

17itt post paintings you liek Empty Re: itt post paintings you liek Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:57 am

Rebecca.

oznz wrote:thats a painting??

Yeah, the guy does really realistic paintings...and they're huge too. Some are a bit creepy (especially the deformed children and stuff) but a lot of them are beautiful so I guess it balances out. http://www.helnwein.com/werke/home/home.html

doc wrote:woah the dali is awesome, looks like ralph steadman.
Ralph Steadman is awesome! The place I go to use a darkroom mainly does printing and they have a art message thing from him just casually pinned to the wall...

itt post paintings you liek Spaceball Razz

18itt post paintings you liek Empty Re: itt post paintings you liek Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:43 pm

oznz

oznz

crazy shit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum