Internet LOL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Internet LOL

shits and giggles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Post the Song Stuck in Your Head

+6
javi
Davin_Bacon
doc
oznz
irene
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Post the Song Stuck in Your Head - Page 5 Empty Re: Post the Song Stuck in Your Head Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:30 pm

rosey

rosey

BSP have pretty much fallen off my radar in recent years.....I don't know why, I enjoyed their early stuff. I must check them out again when I get some time.

102Post the Song Stuck in Your Head - Page 5 Empty Re: Post the Song Stuck in Your Head Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:58 pm

Davin_Bacon

Davin_Bacon

rosey wrote:BSP have pretty much fallen off my radar in recent years.....I don't know why, I enjoyed their early stuff. I must check them out again when I get some time.
They are mixing their new album (it is do out this summer), and "do you like rock music?" was good. They are definitely in my top ten favorite bands. One of the few bands I pay for their music.

103Post the Song Stuck in Your Head - Page 5 Empty Re: Post the Song Stuck in Your Head Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:18 pm

rosey

rosey

I've stuck on ' The decline....' for a listen - I think it's all I have of theirs (and it's a copy - tut tut).

They're a great live band. I saw them at T in the Park - I think in 2004. Very exciting and energetic - although I don't think we watched their whole set as I was dragged away to see something else.

104Post the Song Stuck in Your Head - Page 5 Empty Re: Post the Song Stuck in Your Head Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:56 pm

Davin_Bacon

Davin_Bacon

*jealous

105Post the Song Stuck in Your Head - Page 5 Empty Re: Post the Song Stuck in Your Head Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:18 pm

doc

doc
Admin

http://www.rateyourmusic.com/~docdaneeka

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum