Internet LOL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Internet LOL

shits and giggles

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thread to post in when you're drunk...

+5
irene
oznz
Braddock
Arabesque
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Thread to post in when you're drunk... Empty Thread to post in when you're drunk... Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:26 pm

Last edited by jillyconjem on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Arabesque

Arabesque

is this some kind of omen of things to come

Last edited by jillyconjem on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Braddock

Braddock

I got tipsy, I sobered up

if you hadn't started this thread Jilly I would have been devastated.

Last edited by jillyconjem on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Braddock

Braddock

What's your tipple?

8Thread to post in when you're drunk... Empty Re: Thread to post in when you're drunk... Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:11 am

oznz

oznz

ah man i love that bottle

whats the other vodka that has a similar looking bottle but a little more subtle and subdued i always see it from teh side and think its grey goose i dunno

irene

irene

jillyconjem wrote:Thread to post in when you're drunk... Greygoosees2

Although I just finished up the bottle... I'll have to refill with Absolut. Oh well.

Blame it on the Goose
Got you feeling loose
Blame it on Patron
Got you in the zone
Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol
Blame it on the alcohol

10Thread to post in when you're drunk... Empty Re: Thread to post in when you're drunk... Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:57 pm

Davin_Bacon

Davin_Bacon

never liked the goose, it seemed like a watered down kind of liqueur made specifically for western drinkers. Then again I do not drink much liqueurs.

11Thread to post in when you're drunk... Empty Re: Thread to post in when you're drunk... Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:06 pm

irene

irene

I don't even drink it 'cause it's French

12Thread to post in when you're drunk... Empty Re: Thread to post in when you're drunk... Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:09 pm

Davin_Bacon

Davin_Bacon

vodka should taste like vodka, like the $3.50 a pint shit we use to drink in high school, not good. it is just not right you know?

13Thread to post in when you're drunk... Empty Re: Thread to post in when you're drunk... Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:34 pm

irene

irene

hey speak for yrself mang I didn't drink in high school!

14Thread to post in when you're drunk... Empty Re: Thread to post in when you're drunk... Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:42 pm

oznz

oznz

never tried grey goose

i know pravda seemed better than other vodkas i've had but i have an aversion to the taste of most liquors so i don't know if i notice differences so much.

15Thread to post in when you're drunk... Empty Re: Thread to post in when you're drunk... Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:06 am

16Thread to post in when you're drunk... Empty Re: Thread to post in when you're drunk... Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:30 am

Arabesque

Arabesque

I don't really get people who argue about the different tastes of different spirits. I'm sure some vodkas do taste different to others but they still all taste like shit so what's the point in discussing it

17Thread to post in when you're drunk... Empty Re: Thread to post in when you're drunk... Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:47 am

D is for 'Damski

D is for 'Damski

That's just ignorant though, isn't it.

Cheap Vodka is nasty.

Proper Vodka can be sipped neat, and is really nice.

You just need to fork out the extra dollar.

http://www.myspace.com/ruberlaris

18Thread to post in when you're drunk... Empty Re: Thread to post in when you're drunk... Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:03 am

19Thread to post in when you're drunk... Empty Re: Thread to post in when you're drunk... Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:58 pm

Last edited by jillyconjem on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total

20Thread to post in when you're drunk... Empty Re: Thread to post in when you're drunk... Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:31 pm

oznz

oznz

jillyconjem wrote:I definitely think there's a different taste to different quality vodkas. As is the same with other spirits. My kid can tell exactly what whiskey he's drinking by only one sip. He knows his whiskey. There's subtle and sometimes not-so-subtle differences with each.

By using your argument
, there shouldn't be any real difference between champagnes either. I personally would much rather drink Dom Perignon or even Crystal over Korbel (even the mere though of it makes me gag a bit).

how is that using his argument when his argument was that they taste like shit anyway so why bother, when in fact champagne tastes quite delicious.

but i believe you i would just rather not bother with liquor if i'm doing the choosing/paying is all

21Thread to post in when you're drunk... Empty Re: Thread to post in when you're drunk... Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:56 pm

22Thread to post in when you're drunk... Empty Re: Thread to post in when you're drunk... Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:24 pm

23Thread to post in when you're drunk... Empty Re: Thread to post in when you're drunk... Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:30 pm

Davin_Bacon

Davin_Bacon

I went to a friends house last night, we just sat around his basement watching band of brothers and drinking. And you know how if you are sitting while drinking, and you think you are good, then you go to get a beer or go to leave and then you realize you are drunk. Well that is what happened, I was sitting near the mini frig, so there was no need to get up til i wanted to leave, that was when i found out i was drunk.

24Thread to post in when you're drunk... Empty Re: Thread to post in when you're drunk... Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:33 pm

25Thread to post in when you're drunk... Empty Re: Thread to post in when you're drunk... Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:39 pm

Davin_Bacon

Davin_Bacon

It sneaks up on you, you are reading subtitles fine, and watching the movie, speaking fine and all, but then you get up and the allusion is shattered

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum