Internet LOL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Internet LOL

shits and giggles

You are not connected. Please login or register

What album are you listening to?

+8
javi
Arabesque
D is for 'Damski
irene
oznz
Davin_Bacon
Braddock
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 11]

1What album are you listening to? Empty What album are you listening to? Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:05 pm

Braddock

Braddock

What album are you listening to? La_mai11

2What album are you listening to? Empty Re: What album are you listening to? Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:35 pm

Last edited by jillyconjem on Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total

3What album are you listening to? Empty Re: What album are you listening to? Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:39 pm

Braddock

Braddock

is brown dirt cowboy a euphemism?

4What album are you listening to? Empty Re: What album are you listening to? Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:44 pm

5What album are you listening to? Empty Re: What album are you listening to? Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:51 pm

Braddock

Braddock

sounds pretty gay to me

is it a good album?
i've heard his early stuff is decent
not that i know if that is old or not

6What album are you listening to? Empty Re: What album are you listening to? Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:49 am

Davin_Bacon

Davin_Bacon

What album are you listening to? Cold_war_kids_hospital_beds

Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy is semi-autobiographical, so that should tell you something.

7What album are you listening to? Empty Re: What album are you listening to? Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:12 am

oznz

oznz

What album are you listening to? Tallahassee-Mountain_GoatsX_The_480

8What album are you listening to? Empty Re: What album are you listening to? Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:33 am

9What album are you listening to? Empty Re: What album are you listening to? Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:56 am

oznz

oznz

What album are you listening to? Poohsms5009117494498980

10What album are you listening to? Empty Re: What album are you listening to? Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:24 pm

irene

irene

What album are you listening to? Kanyewestlateregistration

11What album are you listening to? Empty Re: What album are you listening to? Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:30 pm

D is for 'Damski

D is for 'Damski

What album are you listening to? Mr-oizo-flat-beat-picture

http://www.myspace.com/ruberlaris

12What album are you listening to? Empty Re: What album are you listening to? Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:38 pm

oznz

oznz

hey you should find another image cuz all i can see is "visit xarj's blog and podcast www.xarj.net" Sad

13What album are you listening to? Empty Re: What album are you listening to? Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:38 am

D is for 'Damski

D is for 'Damski

Gutted.

In any case, it was this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Beat

The UK version, obv.

And I am listening to it now. I love it.

14What album are you listening to? Empty Re: What album are you listening to? Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:29 am

D is for 'Damski

D is for 'Damski

What album are you listening to? Manic_street_preachers_3a8d_xxl

15What album are you listening to? Empty Re: What album are you listening to? Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:50 am

Arabesque

Arabesque

I hate that MSP album cover

What album are you listening to? 201f6d0b

Why? are so good

16What album are you listening to? Empty Re: What album are you listening to? Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:53 am

D is for 'Damski

D is for 'Damski

I love it; It's shocking, emotive and different.

17What album are you listening to? Empty Re: What album are you listening to? Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:03 pm

Arabesque

Arabesque

I'd agree with different but it doesn't shock me nor evoke any emotion. It's just unpleasant to look at

Anyway, I'm listening to My Bloody Valentine's Isn't Anything

Lose My Breath is probably the best song they've ever recorded

18What album are you listening to? Empty Re: What album are you listening to? Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:35 am

Davin_Bacon

Davin_Bacon

What album are you listening to? DancingInTheMoonlightKingHarvestSingle

19What album are you listening to? Empty Re: What album are you listening to? Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:46 am

oznz

oznz

What album are you listening to? REM_Reckoning_cover

20What album are you listening to? Empty Re: What album are you listening to? Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:47 am

oznz

oznz

Arabesque wrote:I'd agree with different but it doesn't shock me nor evoke any emotion. It's just unpleasant to look at

agreed

but then again i've nevr heard it so maybe i'd think of it differently if i did. the cover makes me not want to unfortunately

21What album are you listening to? Empty Re: What album are you listening to? Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:02 pm

D is for 'Damski

D is for 'Damski

The poem on the back is the best part of the artwork:

"You're obliged to pretend respect for people and institutions you think absurd. You live attached in a cowardly fashion to moral and social conventions you despise, condemn, and know lack all foundation. It is that permanent contradiction between your ideas and desires and all the dead formalities and vain pretenses of your civilization which makes you sad, troubled and unbalanced. In that intolerable conflict you lose all joy of life and all feeling of personality, because at every moment they suppress and restrain and check the free play of your powers. That's the poisoned and mortal wound of the civilized world."

That's The Holy Bible's message, summed up.

22What album are you listening to? Empty Re: What album are you listening to? Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:23 pm

irene

irene

What album are you listening to? JayZVol3LifeandTimesofSCarter

really wish Girl's Best Friend wasn't just a bonus song >: (

Last edited by irene on Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

23What album are you listening to? Empty Re: What album are you listening to? Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:58 pm

Davin_Bacon

Davin_Bacon

What album are you listening to? Billy-bragg

A New England is top stuff.

24What album are you listening to? Empty Re: What album are you listening to? Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:17 am

Davin_Bacon

Davin_Bacon

What album are you listening to? On_avery_island_album_cover

25What album are you listening to? Empty Re: What album are you listening to? Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:00 am

oznz

oznz

do you have everything is?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 11]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum