Internet LOL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Internet LOL

shits and giggles

You are not connected. Please login or register

thread in which we talk about our dreams

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1thread in which we talk about our dreams Empty thread in which we talk about our dreams Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:01 pm

irene

irene

the ones we have when we're sleeping, that is.

last night i dreamt that me and this guy were living together with my parents and my sister and stuff in my house, like as a couple and everything (which is really weird 'cause my mom told me once she'd never let me live with her if i had a boyfriend who was living with me).

and then at some point this other guy (the first guy i ever fell in love with) came over because he was also living in livermore somehow, and i remember making out with him and stuff while the other guy who was my boyfriend was at work.

and then,

and then,

and then, i was thinking about what an awful person i was and my sister comes in and goes, "hey irene you like adidas stuff right?"

so i was like, "yeah, why?"

and she gives me like a shitload of adidas jackets to wear like "here, these are all too small for me, but i think they're your size"

so i put them away in my closet except for one that i put on and i remember looking at the tag in the jacket and thinking "huh, this is actually a size smaller than i usually wear, but it fits, that's cool"

then i kicked out the guy i'd been making out with and stuff and like RIGHT AFTER THAT the guy who was mah boyfriend came home and stuff and i didn't say shit about what i'd done earlier and he started trying to make out with me and stuff and i distracted him with the tv, and then i said i was going to make dinner, and walked away.

but i walked into the hallway bathroom (which was usable in my dream) and i stared at myself and i remember seeing something coming up from behind me, like a monster or something, out of the corner of my eye.

i remember thinking that this reminded me of a horror movie and when i turn around it's going to open up its mouth and eat me, so i shouldn't turn around, and i shouldn't look at it in the mirror or else the same thing would happen, but then right after thinking that, my eyes shifted to look at it and just when it was about to open its mouth and eat me i woke up.

what the fuck does that mean?

oznz

oznz

jaysus irene

you have cool dreams. but not like enjoyable cool kind of uncomfortable cool?

i had a dream last night involving this friend from home being here with me in russia and i dont remember much but it involved this cathedral here where you can buy a ticket to go up to the top and see the city but then she didnt want to go cuz she's scared of heights and there was more but i cant remember Sad

doc

doc
Admin

had this long, boring dream, but towards the end of it i was at a lake with some people, and we were right in front of the dam... only for some reason this lake was at the bottom of the lake instead of the top and we were right next to the grates where the water comes out. then they like exploded open and this huge rush of water poured out and i woke up suddenly with my heart pounding. that hasn't happened before.

http://www.rateyourmusic.com/~docdaneeka

irene

irene

oznz wrote:jaysus irene

you have cool dreams. but not like enjoyable cool kind of uncomfortable cool?

i had a dream last night involving this friend from home being here with me in russia and i dont remember much but it involved this cathedral here where you can buy a ticket to go up to the top and see the city but then she didnt want to go cuz she's scared of heights and there was more but i cant remember Sad

I guess...

The last dream I remember having, I was on a bus trip to somewhere, and I remember vividly seeing lots of green trees and stuff, and the sky was all grey and cloudy, and at some point the bus driver veered off onto this really sketchy dirt road that was supposedly a shortcut and then he was about to crash the bus when I woke up

irene

irene

doc wrote:had this long, boring dream, but towards the end of it i was at a lake with some people, and we were right in front of the dam... only for some reason this lake was at the bottom of the lake instead of the top and we were right next to the grates where the water comes out. then they like exploded open and this huge rush of water poured out and i woke up suddenly with my heart pounding. that hasn't happened before.

Last October I had a bunch of dreams about water rushing towards me and then I went to the ocean and it stopped

:?

thrills&spills

thrills&spills

lots of murdering this past while

irene

irene

i had this really long dream in which i was rachel from animorphs and i turned into a grizzly bear and smacked the shit out of people

at one point i was hiding in this hotel room, in room 139, and erek the chee was all "hey does this room number sound familiar to you?" and i was like "yeah i think we used it before to stage an attack" and he was all "did you win?" and i was like "nah we botched that mission" so he made me go into another room

basically my dream was this awesome sci-fi movie where i got to turn into a grizzly bear and smack the shit out of people who were trying to kill me with lazer guns

doc

doc
Admin

animorphs... fuckin awesome. bounce

irene

irene

I haven't even read those books in a long time, nor had I even been thinking about the series, so it was completely fucking random.

Would've been better to end it the way it did in my dream as opposed to how Applegate actually ended it.

doc

doc
Admin

dude the ending is awesome, she turned a kid's series into this really heavy war tragedy in the last 10 books. if you mean the last chapter where they go out into space then yeah, whatever.

irene

irene

I meant the way she killed off Rachel! RACHEL WAS MY FAVORITE (probably why I was her in mah dream)

plus it made the ending all sad, I felt bad for Tobias.

doc

doc
Admin

yeah he ended up all bitter and reclusive. but that's sorta where that character was always headed.

irene

irene

True, but I felt bad for him anyway. I liked Tobias man : (

doc

doc
Admin

he's my favorite. i'm gonna name a cat Tobias someday.

irene

irene

DELIJAH DON'T READ THIS POST.

I remember in this dream I had last night I was trying to sleep in my bed and I felt this pain in my knee and then a burning sensation, and then I felt the burning sensation a few more times; confused and alarmed, I threw my sheets back and stared and then I felt my eyes widen in terror as I saw a large, tropical-colored, hairy black spider lounging on my upturned sheet.

In pure reflex, I swept my hand across said sheet, sending the spider flying across the room and onto the wall. It grabbed a hold of the wall and held there for a moment, then began crawling up the wall. I watched in stupefied horror as it continued its way up onto the ceiling.

My mother walked into the room and stood by my television stand as she asked me a question that I couldn't fully concentrate on; I was more distracted by the arachnid starting to lower itself towards her person. I tried to find the words to warn her to move away or something, because I definitely didn't want it to bite her, but I started feeling paralyzed.

After a few moments I gained enough strength to say "Mom--your hair--" as it was almost so far down that it could nestle in her hair. She flipped it, knocking the spider against the wall, where, this time, it fell onto the floor. My mother noticed this, and angrily she grabbed a shoe and killed it.

I asked her, words slurring, what kind of spider she thought it was. She told me it was a hive spider. I frowned and asked her if it was a venomous spider. She told me, the uncharacteristic annoyance clear in her voice, that she didn't know, and left my room.

Unable to move my legs, I leaned over and grabbed my backpack with my laptop in it, opened it up and turned it on, set up my internet connection, and then opened up Firefox and quickly googled "hive spider."

One of the results returned was a list of highly poisonous spiders, after skimming it quickly (quite a feat, considering the pain flowing in my entire lower body at this point) I learned that I would have to go to the hospital to get the anti-venom, because if I didn't I would die.

I called my mother back to my room and she came in, still irritated with me, and I told her I'd have to go to the hospital to get the cure for the poison, and she frostily responded with, "I guess you better get ready to go to the hospital, then, huh?" and walked off to her room to put on suitable clothes.

At that point I woke up and immediately threw back my sheets and turned on the light and scrutinized my sheets and I had to go ahead and take off ALLLLLL my sheets and blanket and shake it ALLLLLL out and thoroughly examine it, then try to go back to sleep. =\

oznz

oznz

Sad

irene

irene

no don't sadface it wasn't sad!

Last night I had a dream about goin to the beach and having an apartment right by the beach

oznz

oznz

its sad that it happened to you

irene

irene

It still wasn't as bad as that dream where I was lying in bed and there was an enormous black widow above me and I ripped open its abdomen and thousands of little normal-sized black widows came crawling and were all over me

I think I fell out of bed when I woke up from that one

irene

irene

I had a dream the other day where I almost had sex with that creepy stalker guy from the innernet (the one who videotaped me/wanted to kidnap me/etc)

not sure what to make of that

doc

doc
Admin

means he's stalking your dreams, too.

irene

irene

I woke up at like nine something and I answered a text message and then I fell back asleep and I dreamt that I was at a gas station (that's where you get petrol for you eurodudes, ftr,) and I was aprt of a comedy troupe and we were on our way to tahoe for some reason and we were going to ditch two guys there because ther ewasn't enough room in the minivan but then I made room for the two of them ad I had a bag and I was gonna put it in the middle

what was in my bag I don't know. I think I had a hat in there

irene

irene

it was a Little Mermaid bag

like the kind you get for gym equipment

it was dark blue with pink strap handles thingies

I don't know why I had it what the fuck am I 8

oznz

oznz

haha

due to my sort of light sleeping in the morning i remember slightly more than usual of my dream. i was with a bunch of people kind of wandering through stone mountain park, which is a kind of touristy but kind of woodsy place near here that was on my mind cuz we passed it on the way to athens yesterday. so anyway basically the premise seemed to be that i was meeting up with a bunch of people who were in town that had been on the russia trip which is ridiculous because no one else is from georgia irl but there is one girl from florida who recently told me she would be driving through georgia on the way to north carolina so that might be it.

anyway we were wandering around and getting lost and having fun and then we came on this flat rooftop and it was like oh yeah they're having a concert here (i went to a concert last night, and then later spent a little time on the flat roof of decatur cd, where my boyfriend works and had left his car when i picked him up) i forget what band it was supposed to be but i dunno i think it wasnt very good or anything and then people were kind of dispersing and i dunno what happened next.

even though it was supposed to be people meeting up from the russia group, none of the people there were actually those people i think. it was more like old high school friends lol

irene

irene

the concert couldn't have been that good if you don't even remember the band

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum