Internet LOL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Internet LOL

shits and giggles

You are not connected. Please login or register

ITT Jokes I'm Too Lazy To Draw for People on MSN

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

irene

irene

they are all copy pasted frmo various internet places.

A bus stops and two Italian men get on. They seat themselves and engage in animated conversation. The lady sitting behind them ignores their conversation at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of the men saying the following:

"Emma come first. Denna I come. Two asses, they come together. I come again. Two asses, they come together again. I come again and pee twice. Denna I come once-a more."

"You fowl-mouthed swine," retorted the lady indignantly. "In this country we don't talk about our sex lives in public!"

"Hey, coola down lady," said the man, "Imma justa tellun my friend howa to spella Mississippi."

oznz

oznz

lol

draw?

irene

irene

Yeah on MSN if you use Windows you can draw pictures for people and send them instead of messages.

I drew a joke for Elijah and Maybelline and they both enjoyed it

oznz

oznz

yeah i know you can BUT YOU DIDNT DRAW THIS

irene

irene

Hence the "I'm too lazy to draw for people" part of thee title

irene

irene

An Irishman, a Scottish man and an Englishman are all going to be executed by a firing squad.

The Englishman is taken out and told to face the wall, so he does, but just as they're going to shoot him, he shouts, "Earthquake!" and the firing squad runs away.

Then they bring out the Scottish man and he faces the wall, but just as they are going to shoot he shouts, "Tidal wave!" and the firing squad again runs away.

The Irishman is brought out and they tell him to face the wall and just as the firing squad is about to shoot, the Irishman shouts, "Fire!"

oznz

oznz

lawl

irene

irene

As a drunk guy staggers out of the bar one Friday evening, a fire engine races past, siren wailing and lights flashing.

Immediately, the drunk starts chasing the engine, running as fast as he can until eventually he collapses, gasping for breath.

In a last act of desperation he shouts after the fire engine, "If that's the way you want it, you can keep your bloody ice creams!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum