Internet LOL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Internet LOL

shits and giggles

You are not connected. Please login or register

what are you currently drinking?

+4
oznz
doc
thrills&spills
irene
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1what are you currently drinking? Empty what are you currently drinking? Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:24 pm

irene

irene

Sister thread to the eating thread I drink more than I eat anyway since I am diabetic

what are you currently drinking? C71ae8fc

2what are you currently drinking? Empty Re: what are you currently drinking? Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:26 pm

thrills&spills

thrills&spills

orange juice

all i drink is orange juice or water

3what are you currently drinking? Empty Re: what are you currently drinking? Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:26 pm

thrills&spills

thrills&spills

and smoothies and coffee

no fizz

4what are you currently drinking? Empty Re: what are you currently drinking? Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:37 pm

doc

doc
Admin

tea

tonight may involve a lot of pabst blue ribbons, i haven't decided yet.

http://www.rateyourmusic.com/~docdaneeka

5what are you currently drinking? Empty Re: what are you currently drinking? Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:23 pm

oznz

oznz

the last thing i drank was pineapple juice

6what are you currently drinking? Empty Re: what are you currently drinking? Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:52 am

Kyle

Kyle

chai tea

7what are you currently drinking? Empty Re: what are you currently drinking? Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:52 am

doc

doc
Admin

6 or 7

8what are you currently drinking? Empty Re: what are you currently drinking? Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:26 am

oznz

oznz

doc wrote:6 or 7

huh?

i just had some soymilk at the house of the people i was babysitting. i dont often drink soymilk but when i do i enjoy it

9what are you currently drinking? Empty Re: what are you currently drinking? Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:45 pm

thrills&spills

thrills&spills

today i drank, in this order:

milk (with cereals) and orange juice
more orange juice
water
more water
orange juice
coffee

10what are you currently drinking? Empty Re: what are you currently drinking? Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:54 pm

irene

irene

oznz wrote:
doc wrote:6 or 7

huh?

i just had some soymilk at the house of the people i was babysitting. i dont often drink soymilk but when i do i enjoy it

I think he meant PBR's

11what are you currently drinking? Empty Re: what are you currently drinking? Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:18 pm

doc

doc
Admin

actually it was one blue moon sampler, 1 free 16 oz PBR (still dunno why i got that), 1 16 oz PBR for the price of a 12, aaaand, maybe 4 12 OZ PBRS?

it was nice to chill out and draw for awhile but i'm getting bored with this hangover thing.

12what are you currently drinking? Empty Re: what are you currently drinking? Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:00 pm

irene

irene

thrills&spills wrote:today i drank, in this order:

more orange juice
water
more water
orange juice
coffee

do u keep a food diary

13what are you currently drinking? Empty Re: what are you currently drinking? Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:00 pm

irene

irene

I'm drinking diet Coke

14what are you currently drinking? Empty Re: what are you currently drinking? Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:05 pm

thrills&spills

thrills&spills

irene wrote:
thrills&spills wrote:today i drank, in this order:

more orange juice
water
more water
orange juice
coffee

do u keep a food diary

No, it doesn't take a super-high IQ to remember what you've eaten and drank... If you really want..

Breakfast- Special K, orange juice, banana
Lunch- sandwich w/ham, cheese and sun-dried tomatoes, chocolate bar, orange juice, melon, grapes.
Dinner- soda bread, egg, sausage, orange juice, banana, coffee.

15what are you currently drinking? Empty Re: what are you currently drinking? Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:18 pm

oznz

oznz

elijah this is the what are you drinking thread

my smoothie counts as both food and drink. see food thread for contents.

16what are you currently drinking? Empty Re: what are you currently drinking? Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:58 pm

irene

irene

oznz wrote:elijah this is the what are you drinking thread

my smoothie counts as both food and drink. see food thread for contents.

Elijah is a rebel who plays by his own rules and nobody else's

I've had two cream sodas today and now I hav eno more

17what are you currently drinking? Empty Re: what are you currently drinking? Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:11 pm

oznz

oznz

i dont tend to have water at my house but today is especially hot and i've spent more of it outside and in hot cars than usual AND we're out of the juice i like so i had a couple of glasses of refreshing ice water while my grandmere was visiting with us after my dad's choral concert.

18what are you currently drinking? Empty Re: what are you currently drinking? Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:19 pm

doc

doc
Admin

tea

19what are you currently drinking? Empty Re: what are you currently drinking? Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:44 pm

oznz

oznz

just had gatorade earlier cuz my boyfriend's mom buys him big packs of gatorade so i tend to drink them cuz they're there. it was red cuz thats my favorite flavor

20what are you currently drinking? Empty Re: what are you currently drinking? Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:33 pm

irene

irene

waterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

21what are you currently drinking? Empty Re: what are you currently drinking? Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:30 pm

oznz

oznz

cuz we're out of my favorite juice i just had an interesting mix of pineapple, cranberry, and orange that i made

22what are you currently drinking? Empty Re: what are you currently drinking? Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:50 pm

irene

irene

Diet Cherry Pepsi

I keep telling myself, "Self, you have to stop drinking so much soda, and drink more milk and water" but it never happens

23what are you currently drinking? Empty Re: what are you currently drinking? Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:46 am

doc

doc
Admin

move to arizona. youll drink plenty of water then.

24what are you currently drinking? Empty Re: what are you currently drinking? Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:00 pm

oznz

oznz

i dont drink soda often. i usually drink juice but i dunno lately i guess its been hot so i've been drinking more water

25what are you currently drinking? Empty Re: what are you currently drinking? Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:56 pm

irene

irene

diet coke

tastes awful

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum