Internet LOL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Internet LOL

shits and giggles

You are not connected. Please login or register

i'm in love

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1i'm in love Empty i'm in love Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:06 pm

irene

irene

i'm in love CLARITIN%20D%20OTC%20TABS%2024HR%2010%27S

i'm in love Claritin-d24hour

with these

they take my allergies and make 'em their bitch

2i'm in love Empty Re: i'm in love Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:48 am

oznz

oznz

my experience with claritin is that it is good for everyday allergies like dust n pollen and stuff that isnt like totally overwhelming, but it has never been enough to deal with being in a house with a cat. but then again i've been using another brand for years now because i wasnt happy when claritin changed to claritin d. but maybe its gotten better? i dont even know

3i'm in love Empty Re: i'm in love Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:57 pm

irene

irene

I don't know either, this is the first year I've ever tried it.

I try to go ONE DAY without Claritin D and I keep sneezing and my eyes get all watery and I can't breathe right

Sometimes I forget to take it multiple days in a row and I feel like fucking dying

4i'm in love Empty Re: i'm in love Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:23 am

oznz

oznz

solution: keep it in your purse

things like this make it essential for me to have one

5i'm in love Empty Re: i'm in love Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:40 pm

irene

irene

Yeah but the problem is I don't carry a purse !

6i'm in love Empty Re: i'm in love Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:32 am

oznz

oznz

i know that. hence my second sentence

7i'm in love Empty Re: i'm in love Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:55 pm

irene

irene

I never really go anywhere though, that's the other problem...

8i'm in love Empty Re: i'm in love Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:50 pm

Kyle

Kyle

i'm in love with a girl not a pill

9i'm in love Empty Re: i'm in love Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:22 pm

irene

irene

GAY

10i'm in love Empty Re: i'm in love Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:21 am

Kyle

Kyle

hmph

11i'm in love Empty Re: i'm in love Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:53 pm

irene

irene

i'm in love Slyf

12i'm in love Empty Re: i'm in love Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:44 pm

irene

irene

I didn't take any claritin-d today but I was okay, which is weird.
Maybe because it's gonna rain :? Idk, when I went out everything smelled different.
Maybe rain cures my allergies. Fuck. I should move where it rains a lot.

13i'm in love Empty Re: i'm in love Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:55 pm

oznz

oznz

hmmmm

14i'm in love Empty Re: i'm in love Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:19 pm

irene

irene

Neutral

15i'm in love Empty Re: i'm in love Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:35 pm

oznz

oznz

fuck allergies

mine are usually ok if i take loratadine (generic claritin) every few days or so. sometimes i get reactions and have to take it cuz i've forgotten it. but if i'm sitting on a couch that has been largely exposed to cats benadryl is still a must

16i'm in love Empty Re: i'm in love Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:46 pm

irene

irene

I usually never have allergic reactions because I don't touch cedar, eat cinnamon, and never roll on the grass...

Anymore.

17i'm in love Empty Re: i'm in love Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:58 pm

oznz

oznz

claire wrote:aight they're called Te Xiao Hua Fen Ming Gan Wan

they contain

Fructus Xanthii (cang er zi)
Herba Pogostemonis (huo xiang)
Radix Angelicae Dahuricae (bai zhi)
Flos Magnoliae (xin yi)
Herba Houttuyniae (yu xin cao)
Flos Chrysanthemi (ju hua)
Radix Isatidis (ban lan gen)
Folium Perillae (zi su ye)
Radix Saposhnikoviae (fang feng)
Radix Glycyrrhizae (gan cao)
Herba Menthae (bo he)

so yeah i don't know how helpful any of this is but there ya go

claire wrote:here is some infoz

Te Xiao Bi Min Gan Wan (Te Xiao Bi Min Gan Pian, Pe Min Kan Wan, Hua Fen Bi Min Gan Chong Ji, 特效鼻敏感片, 花粉鼻敏感冲剂), literally "specially effective nasal allergy pills" in Chinese, is a Chinese herbal medicine particularly formulated for nasal allergy. It is a commonly recommended herbal remedy by Chinese doctors to help relieve nasal allergy symptoms such as sneezing, nasal congestion, and running nose. †

What does it do?
Nasal allergy, or allergic rhinitis, is a health concern affecting more and more people in modern societies. Our immune system seems to get more responsive to particles (such as pollens) surrounding us and generate allergic reactions. In the process, antibodies, primarily immunoglobin E (IgE), attach to cells in the nasal mucous membrane which then releases substances including histamine. Histamine opens the blood vessels and causes swollen membranes. The result is sneezing, itchy nose, and congestion.

Many get allergy relief with common antihistamine allergy medicines like Benadryl and Claritin. However, these medicines often cause drowsiness and other side effects. They often become less effective over time.
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) has long recognized the symptoms of allergic rhinitis and attributes it to the insufficiency of Qi (Chi) energy of the lung and the subsequently weakened protection of the respiratory track from the foreign substances (wind and toxins). Te Xiao Bi Min Gan Wan (Pe Min Kan Wan) combines multiple Chinese herbs such as magnolia and xanthium to disperse wind and expel toxins to relieve inflammation. Moreover, it dissolves phlegm, clears discharge and thus opens the nasal passages. Te Xiao Bi Min Gan Wan (Pe Min Kan Wan) can be used for rhinitis, allergy, chronic rhinitis, rhinocleisis, rhinorrhea.†

claire wrote:take it from David L. in california!

Customer Comment
Real results from real customers
(We are legally responsible for the authenticity of the comments):

"I developed seasonal allergies several years ago after I relocated to California in 2000. I was miserable with severe symptoms of swollen and watering eyes, runny nose and constant sneezes. Desperate to find relief, I had tried almost everything Claritin, Benadryl, Chlor-Trimeton and many others. But nothing seemed worked until a friend of mine recommended Hua Fen Bi Min Gan Chong Ji. WOW, what an amazing product. I noticed the effect on the first day. After taking it for two to three days, my symptoms were virtually all gone. It has helped more than I can say. I am extremely pleased and impressed. Thank you once again."
-- David L. California

Yu Ping Feng Wan (Jade Screen) is often used for allergic rhinitis as well. Te Xiao Bi Min Gan Wan is more used to relieve the allergy symptoms whereas Yu Ping Feng Wan is more used to adjust the immune function and to prevent allergic rhinitis from recurrence in the long term after the allergy symptoms are controlled.

For regular rhinitis, Bi Yan Pian is more suitable for use.

18i'm in love Empty Re: i'm in love Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:31 pm

irene

irene

wha

weird that this thread was bumped, I forgot to take my allergy medicine yesterday and it was over 100° and apparently everyone decided to cut their lawn and I WAS FUCKING DYING FOR AN HOUR

Sad

19i'm in love Empty Re: i'm in love Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:44 pm

oznz

oznz

Sad

20i'm in love Empty Re: i'm in love Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:48 pm

irene

irene

To make matters worse, I hadn't eaten anything but a few tortilla chips, so then when I finally got home and stuff May wanted to talk to me on MSN about stuff and then I felt incredibly sick, with my head spinning and sleepy and shaky and my throat hurt and stuff and I felt like an asshole

21i'm in love Empty Re: i'm in love Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:03 pm

oznz

oznz

Sad

is that drunk/seaworld thing happening

22i'm in love Empty Re: i'm in love Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:44 pm

irene

irene

I'm not sure

23i'm in love Empty Re: i'm in love Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:03 am

hairypolack

hairypolack

antihistamine knocks my ass out. I tried driving on it one time which was a big mistake.

24i'm in love Empty Re: i'm in love Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:56 pm

irene

irene

you know they make non-drowsy kinds, right?

25i'm in love Empty Re: i'm in love Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:57 pm

oznz

oznz

hairypolack wrote:antihistamine knocks my ass out. I tried driving on it one time which was a big mistake.

hmm like benadryl or like claritin? cuz i've never had a problem with claritin and i dont know if that is the dosage or what. because claritin also doesn't fix all of my allergies basically it works until i am sitting on a couch with cat hair or something and then i have to take benadryl, which makes me sleepy but not debillitatingly

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum