Internet LOL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Internet LOL

shits and giggles

You are not connected. Please login or register

The last film you saw.

+10
oblivious
D is for 'Damski
javi
doc
Davin_Bacon
oznz
Arabesque
Thomas J
Braddock
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1The last film you saw. Empty The last film you saw. Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:19 am

Last edited by jillyconjem on Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total

2The last film you saw. Empty Re: The last film you saw. Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:31 am

Braddock

Braddock

It's a good one

i definitely prefer the films he is in that don't involve singing

3The last film you saw. Empty Re: The last film you saw. Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:33 am

4The last film you saw. Empty Re: The last film you saw. Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:42 am

Thomas J

don't listen to greg, sweeney todd rocks. i've not seen from hell, i've heard mixed things, the standard being it's okay if you're not familiar with the graphic novel, which i've not read.

5The last film you saw. Empty Re: The last film you saw. Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:49 am

6The last film you saw. Empty Re: The last film you saw. Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:27 pm

Braddock

Braddock

if you like musicals you will probably like it
since you like the broadway version you will like it

7The last film you saw. Empty Re: The last film you saw. Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:42 pm

8The last film you saw. Empty Re: The last film you saw. Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:37 am

Arabesque

Arabesque

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

It was the first time I'd seen all of it, I've seen the end once before and I've read the book. Pretty great film though, I was surprised by how much it made me laugh (then again I was pretty stoned lulz)

9The last film you saw. Empty Re: The last film you saw. Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:07 am

Last edited by jillyconjem on Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total

10The last film you saw. Empty Re: The last film you saw. Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:08 am

11The last film you saw. Empty Re: The last film you saw. Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:56 pm

oznz

oznz

jillyconjem wrote:Didn't finish ^ yet, but I did watch most of My Cousin Vinny today on tv. It's amazing how I still find it funny after all these years and so many viewings. Just seeing Fred Gwynne saying "youts" gets me every time.

ahh i don't remember much of my cousin vinny because it was the background for my first properly enjoyable makeout session haha.

on the bus ride back from a week at summer camp they were playing this movie and i was sitting towards the back of the bus on one side of the aisle with two girl friends on the other and this kid i'd been flirting with all week came back to go to the bathroom and then on his way out he sat down in my lap for a bit. eventually he sat down in the other seat though cuz he was a tad heavy and we sort of half watched the movie but i dont think we were really concentrating on it because we eventually decided that it would me more enjoyable to make out. our conversation must have been hilarious as we were working out the details of how we would be friends with benifits and figuring out whether we were joking or not. but yeah i'd just broken up with my first boyfriend (who had been a horrible kisser) a bit before camp and this was the second guy i ever kissed and it was really great he totally gave me faith in the latin lover stereotype. also i shocked the pants off the two friends who were sitting across the aisle from us. mm good times

sorry that was long i'm all benadryled out cuz i'm staying in my aunt/uncle/cousin's house and they have cats cats cats

12The last film you saw. Empty Re: The last film you saw. Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:41 am

13The last film you saw. Empty Re: The last film you saw. Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:46 am

Arabesque

Arabesque

oznz wrote:
jillyconjem wrote:Didn't finish ^ yet, but I did watch most of My Cousin Vinny today on tv. It's amazing how I still find it funny after all these years and so many viewings. Just seeing Fred Gwynne saying "youts" gets me every time.

ahh i don't remember much of my cousin vinny because it was the background for my first properly enjoyable makeout session haha.

on the bus ride back from a week at summer camp they were playing this movie and i was sitting towards the back of the bus on one side of the aisle with two girl friends on the other and this kid i'd been flirting with all week came back to go to the bathroom and then on his way out he sat down in my lap for a bit. eventually he sat down in the other seat though cuz he was a tad heavy and we sort of half watched the movie but i dont think we were really concentrating on it because we eventually decided that it would me more enjoyable to make out. our conversation must have been hilarious as we were working out the details of how we would be friends with benifits and figuring out whether we were joking or not. but yeah i'd just broken up with my first boyfriend (who had been a horrible kisser) a bit before camp and this was the second guy i ever kissed and it was really great he totally gave me faith in the latin lover stereotype. also i shocked the pants off the two friends who were sitting across the aisle from us. mm good times

sorry that was long i'm all benadryled out cuz i'm staying in my aunt/uncle/cousin's house and they have cats cats cats
this was a weird read because I thought you were still going out with radiofly for most of it

14The last film you saw. Empty Re: The last film you saw. Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:58 am

oznz

oznz

hahahahaha yeah this was a while before i ever met him

15The last film you saw. Empty Re: The last film you saw. Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:38 am

Davin_Bacon

Davin_Bacon

Watched trainspotting at a friend's house the other night, the shots of London they do with house music playing in the background gets me every time.

16The last film you saw. Empty Re: The last film you saw. Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:42 pm

Last edited by jillyconjem on Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total

17The last film you saw. Empty Re: The last film you saw. Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:04 pm

Davin_Bacon

Davin_Bacon

jillyconjem wrote:
Davin_Bacon wrote:Watched trainspotting at a friend's house the other night, the shots of London they do with house music playing in the background gets me every time.
I've yet to watch this, and I definitely need to.
It is worth while.

18The last film you saw. Empty Re: The last film you saw. Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:01 pm

doc

doc
Admin

Atonement. what the FUCK.

http://www.rateyourmusic.com/~docdaneeka

19The last film you saw. Empty Re: The last film you saw. Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:18 pm

oznz

oznz

doc wrote:Atonement. what the FUCK.

this was exactly the reaction i had i am serious

what the FUCK

20The last film you saw. Empty Re: The last film you saw. Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:02 pm

Last edited by jillyconjem on Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total

21The last film you saw. Empty Re: The last film you saw. Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:19 am

oznz

oznz

jillyconjem wrote:
Davin_Bacon wrote:
jillyconjem wrote:
Davin_Bacon wrote:Watched trainspotting at a friend's house the other night, the shots of London they do with house music playing in the background gets me every time.
I've yet to watch this, and I definitely need to.
It is worth while.
I will definitely make an effort to see this.

And last night I watched Caligula. Love Malcolm McDowell, but thought a lot of it was cheesy.

Today I watched Threesome. It's a fun litle movie with Stephen Baldwin, Lara Flynn Boyle, and some guy named Josh Charles. The tag on the box says, "One girl. Two guys. Three possibilities." Technically, there's four possibilities, but oh well. lol Still a really fun movie.

haha you'd think they'd realize that considering the movie's title. i mean if they don't have one then its misleading aint it? well i guess they just mean love triangle or something

22The last film you saw. Empty Re: The last film you saw. Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:13 am

Davin_Bacon

Davin_Bacon

oznz wrote:
doc wrote:Atonement. what the FUCK.

this was exactly the reaction i had i am serious

what the FUCK
What the fuck to the ending, or to what the fuck to Briony, and what she did?

I thought it was a good movie, I have seen it a few times and still enjoy it. It was a good period piece, and a true romance, in the less contemporary sense.

23The last film you saw. Empty Re: The last film you saw. Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:54 am

oznz

oznz

kind of what the fuck to the whole plot

like jesus what was the point i dont even know how to describe the emotions

it was a very beautiful movie but so fucked up

24The last film you saw. Empty Re: The last film you saw. Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:33 am

Davin_Bacon

Davin_Bacon

oznz wrote:kind of what the fuck to the whole plot

I made sense of the plot just fine, it is a fucked up story, I agree.

25The last film you saw. Empty Re: The last film you saw. Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:45 pm

oznz

oznz

Davin_Bacon wrote:
oznz wrote:kind of what the fuck to the whole plot

I made sense of the plot just fine, it is a fucked up story, I agree.

no one said it was hard to make sense of. its more just like why the fuck would this even happen. what the fuck as in how fucked up could they make it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum