Internet LOL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Internet LOL

shits and giggles

You are not connected. Please login or register

what are you currently eating?

+11
rosey
thrills&spills
Kyle
Braddock
oblivious
D is for 'Damski
Davin_Bacon
oznz
irene
doc
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 13]

1what are you currently eating? Empty what are you currently eating? Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:44 am

doc

doc
Admin

wheat thins with some really, really, really garlicky hommous

go

http://www.rateyourmusic.com/~docdaneeka

2what are you currently eating? Empty Re: what are you currently eating? Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:58 am

Last edited by jillyconjem on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total

3what are you currently eating? Empty Re: what are you currently eating? Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:29 pm

irene

irene

I was eatin' me some ribz earlier before I came down here

4what are you currently eating? Empty Re: what are you currently eating? Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:39 pm

oznz

oznz

i ate the last of my kix cereal before i went to do laundry. pondering what to have now

5what are you currently eating? Empty Re: what are you currently eating? Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:53 pm

Davin_Bacon

Davin_Bacon

Pibb Extra because lets face it, 23 flavors is just not enough.

6what are you currently eating? Empty Re: what are you currently eating? Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:01 pm

oznz

oznz

so how many is pibb supposed to have?

7what are you currently eating? Empty Re: what are you currently eating? Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:03 pm

Davin_Bacon

Davin_Bacon

oznz wrote:so how many is pibb supposed to have?
It has the 23 of Dr. Pepper plus cinnamon.

8what are you currently eating? Empty Re: what are you currently eating? Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:18 pm

oznz

oznz

haha thanks i always wondered but never had any idea

9what are you currently eating? Empty Re: what are you currently eating? Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:56 pm

doc

doc
Admin

23 flavors? no wonder those sodas give me a stomach ache.

10what are you currently eating? Empty Re: what are you currently eating? Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:50 pm

doc

doc
Admin

green chile tamales Very Happy

11what are you currently eating? Empty Re: what are you currently eating? Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:02 pm

Davin_Bacon

Davin_Bacon

Drink some coke at the moment. I had some horrible, and cheap Chinese earlier.

12what are you currently eating? Empty Re: what are you currently eating? Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:24 pm

oznz

oznz

oh this reminds me i need to eat. woke up at like 1:45, ate some frozen yogurt with raspberries and honey from the amazing frozen yogurt place at about 4 (actually tastes like yogurt instead of ice cream--amazing) drank a korean milk soda (lol, from the same place) at like 4:30, had like three slices of poppyseed cake at 6:30 and another at 7

so not too healthy i guess

13what are you currently eating? Empty Re: what are you currently eating? Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:04 pm

oznz

oznz

finally getting around to some food at midnight of all times. yesterday at the dining hall i filled a takeout coffee cup with half beef vegetable soup and half bean and tomato soup so i'm having that now with a few slices of monterrey jack melted in, some wheat thins, and some apple juice man i am thirsty somehow

14what are you currently eating? Empty Re: what are you currently eating? Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:19 pm

Last edited by jillyconjem on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total

15what are you currently eating? Empty Re: what are you currently eating? Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:51 am

Davin_Bacon

Davin_Bacon

Barq's

Jealous anyone?

16what are you currently eating? Empty Re: what are you currently eating? Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:45 am

oznz

oznz

root beer's aight but it ain't all that

also you are eating it?

17what are you currently eating? Empty Re: what are you currently eating? Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:14 am

Davin_Bacon

Davin_Bacon

oznz wrote:root beer's aight but it ain't all that

also you are eating it?
Yeah, I was, okay?

18what are you currently eating? Empty Re: what are you currently eating? Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:40 pm

19what are you currently eating? Empty Re: what are you currently eating? Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:04 pm

doc

doc
Admin

rasberry scone and tea

what are you currently eating? 405

20what are you currently eating? Empty Re: what are you currently eating? Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:08 pm

oznz

oznz

but but but but you're not british!

21what are you currently eating? Empty Re: what are you currently eating? Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:11 pm

doc

doc
Admin

i know. i even put milk in it.

22what are you currently eating? Empty Re: what are you currently eating? Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:40 am

Davin_Bacon

Davin_Bacon

jillyconjem wrote:Bad. Having a quarter pounder w/cheese and fries and a coke (but I've dumped some vodka into that Surprised)

And I got a vanilla shake for dessert. :O

McDonald's has amazing coke, I do not know what the difference is, but their fountain coke is a gift from the Gods. I can not immagine liquoring it up. I have been abusing their 1 dollar any size soft drink deal, and I plan to all summer long.

23what are you currently eating? Empty Re: what are you currently eating? Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:08 pm

doc

doc
Admin

beef raman. added parsely and hot chili pepper and it was so good.

24what are you currently eating? Empty Re: what are you currently eating? Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:57 am

oznz

oznz

just had my favorite brand of crispy rice. kroger is far better than kellogs. but publix brand sucks. but anyway i dont think theres a kroger in providence or at least not one i can easily get to. so its nice to have these when i'm home. had it with yogurt and milk best combo ever

25what are you currently eating? Empty Re: what are you currently eating? Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 13]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum