Internet LOL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Internet LOL

shits and giggles

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Book Are You Reading?

+5
Arabesque
D is for 'Damski
oznz
Davin_Bacon
Braddock
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Book Are You Reading? Empty What Book Are You Reading? Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:12 pm

Braddock

Braddock

What Book Are You Reading? Dorian

2What Book Are You Reading? Empty Re: What Book Are You Reading? Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:07 am

Davin_Bacon

Davin_Bacon

What Book Are You Reading? Elephants_can_Remember_First_Edition_Cover_1972

End of the semester and all, I have read so much detective fiction, I am hoping this is the last for a while.

one the other hand I am re-reading a copy of this Side of Paradise.

3What Book Are You Reading? Empty Re: What Book Are You Reading? Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:16 am

oznz

oznz

ah man i used to read a ton of agatha christie. first and best will always be and then there were none. apparently otherwise titled ten little indians, and i just wikipedia'd this and was a bit surprised to see this cover
What Book Are You Reading? And_Then_There_Were_None_First_Edition_Cover_1939
but no i'm not reading it right now i'm reading this
What Book Are You Reading? Bely
but maybe i'll go restart my russian literature thread if only for my own purposes

4What Book Are You Reading? Empty Re: What Book Are You Reading? Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:09 am

Davin_Bacon

Davin_Bacon

Elephants Can Remember is apparently the worst Christie novel ever.

What Book Are You Reading? Homage_catalonia
Never got around to finishing this the first time.

5What Book Are You Reading? Empty Re: What Book Are You Reading? Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:59 am

D is for 'Damski

D is for 'Damski

I got through House of The Dead and Notes From The Underground last week, and I am now weaning myself onto Sartre, being as I am, 60 pages into Reprieve.

http://www.myspace.com/ruberlaris

6What Book Are You Reading? Empty Re: What Book Are You Reading? Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:51 pm

Arabesque

Arabesque

oznz wrote:ah man i used to read a ton of agatha christie. first and best will always be and then there were none. apparently otherwise titled ten little indians, and i just wikipedia'd this and was a bit surprised to see this cover
What Book Are You Reading? And_Then_There_Were_None_First_Edition_Cover_1939
hahaha what the hell

I'm reading One Hundred Years of Solitude but it's been a while since I picked it up. I really like it but I never seem to find reading time

7What Book Are You Reading? Empty Re: What Book Are You Reading? Mon May 11, 2009 8:53 am

Braddock

Braddock

What Book Are You Reading? The_myth_of_sisyphus.large

8What Book Are You Reading? Empty Re: What Book Are You Reading? Mon May 11, 2009 11:28 am

oznz

oznz

i need to read some camus

9What Book Are You Reading? Empty Re: What Book Are You Reading? Mon May 11, 2009 11:44 am

Braddock

Braddock

i started with the outsider, which a lot of people regard as his best. it was decent, though not amazing. this one looks more interesting as it is more philosophy and not fiction.

picture of dorian gray is absolutely amazing

10What Book Are You Reading? Empty Re: What Book Are You Reading? Mon May 11, 2009 12:24 pm

oznz

oznz

yes oscar wilde is great

11What Book Are You Reading? Empty Re: What Book Are You Reading? Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:56 pm

doc

doc
Admin

dexter in the dark

i really like the dexter books. the show is doing so much of its own material, which is good in its own way, but the books are a different thing altogether. the characters and basic premise are really what ties the two versions together. the show does the characters really well. this has a totally different mood though.

http://www.rateyourmusic.com/~docdaneeka

12What Book Are You Reading? Empty Re: What Book Are You Reading? Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:06 pm

irene

irene

I am still working on Don Quixote
It's not going that well...

13What Book Are You Reading? Empty Re: What Book Are You Reading? Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:43 pm

irene

irene

I went to the library the other day and I forgot my list of books to check out (;_Wink and thusly could only remember three: War and Peace (which someone else had checked out, and someone else had a hold on it so fuck that shit), American Psycho (which none of the libraries had... no library or book store has it, what the fuck is this a conspiracy of somethin) and Ulysses by Joyce

It took me two days to read chapter one

: \

I make the face 'cos I'm a speed reader, you see.

Also Thumper just picked up the receipt from the library and placed it into my pen holder cup. What a thoughtful rabbit.

14What Book Are You Reading? Empty Re: What Book Are You Reading? Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:42 am

thrills&spills

thrills&spills

What Book Are You Reading? 9780140442533

15What Book Are You Reading? Empty Re: What Book Are You Reading? Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:59 pm

oznz

oznz

i hear ulysses does that to ya

16What Book Are You Reading? Empty Re: What Book Are You Reading? Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:04 am

Rebecca.

Braddock wrote:i started with the outsider, which a lot of people regard as his best. it was decent, though not amazing. this one looks more interesting as it is more philosophy and not fiction.

I really like The Outsider and I've tried to read The Myth of Sisyphus a couple times but it really hurts my brain. I wish I could finish reading it at least once and have some idea what was going on!

Just finished reading this:

What Book Are You Reading? 51uhbYdzNSL._SS500_

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum